Account Manager – Belgie
“Account Manager Equine”
Our customer is in collaboration with ClearXperts, searching for an Account Manager Equine based in Belgium.
Our customer is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses. With their 60 years of experience they are a vast value in their pharmaceutical market. They deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products, genetic tests, bio devices and a range of services. They are working every day to help and bring relevant solutions to those who raise and care for animals.
The purpose of this field-based position is to sell designated product lines to an agreed portfolio of customers, veterinary practices and to develop mutually beneficial and productive long term partnerships with our customers.
- Maintain high level of expertise with the evolving
- Develop and maintain account plans
- Ensure continuously updated CRM system
- Align activities and account plans to marketing programmes
- Analyse and interpret actual and potential territory/customer sales
- Develop mutually beneficial and productive long term partnerships with our Equine customers
- Implement bespoke customer solutions
- Sharing best practice
- Deliver call activity in accordance with agreed KPIs
- Ensure clear and specific objectives exist for each individual call
- Deliver relevant marketing messages and product information
- Proactively identify customer opportunities and capitalize on them
- Co-ordinate with colleagues
- Accurately record call activity in the CRM system
- Ensure clear and timely follow up plan is in place and actioned
- Maintain high standards of business conduct and compliance,
- Maintain accurate business records
- Manage allocated customer support budge
- Responsible for collecting, recording and reporting of post-marketing animal health adverse in a timely manner
This vacancy is dedicated for people with professional experience related to animal healthcare or related sector activities of whatever kind.
Rachid Sarhdi r +32 4 89 83 70 05