03 mei Account Manager – Brussel
Our customer is a Top World company in FMCG-electronics with presence all over the world. The BeNeLux Hq’s are situated in Belgium. In the frame of an inspiring vision for the coming 5 years and expansion operations, we are looking for a Key Account Manager.
Experience in FMCG (non CE) or Consumer Electronics is mandatory
- As the key account manager you represent the company for all product groups in the mobile department in order to create long term relationships and business opportunities according to the division targets, company guidelines and regulations, in order to achieve the best results.
- As Key Account Manager you build and maintain strong relationships and a high level of satisfaction according to the guidelines and internal plan, through strategic (annual) and tactical (quarterly) business planning to achieve strong trusted advisor relationship.
- You will focus on business opportunities in order to meet the clients expectations by offering a complete business solution (cross product incl Service) for the clients requirements.
- The Key Account Manager follows up leads, develops them in qualified business opportunities together with product marketing, channel marketing and pre sales in order to offer competitive price offers and close business deals.
- You take ownership over projects and ensures a correct follow up within the required deadlines.
- You create clear reports in GSBN (weekly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly) about the status of the leads ,within the rules and regulations of the company, in order to have full insight in the wins and losses of all leads. Analyzes and maps competitors in order to have a full insight on the B2B market .
- Maintains and improves relations and communications between the organization, current clients and potential new clients through networking events and client meetings.
- Works and communicates efficiently with sales and marketing team of the division and other departments.
- Bachelor degree
- Bilingual (Dutch and English) for Netherlands / Trilingual (Dutch, English and French) for Belgium
- Experience in FMCG (non CE) or Consumer Electronics is mandatory!
- DNA: Flexible / no 9-5 worker / Dynamic
- Good social and communication skills
- Networking skills/ Customer orientated thinking
- Results- orientated
- Knowledge of the product market
- Analytic & administration skills
- Strategic Focus
+32(0)476 461 642