Accounting Associate – Strombeek
Our client is an international company, present in more than 130 countries, and with a history of over 20 years in business. They have spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for the customers to choose from. Additionally, the client has been awarded Global Top Employer status six years running and they truly believe that their employees are the best part of their business.
In this role, you would be responsible for coordinating and assisting in all financial activities related to AP/AR/GL/C&B within the Benelux Markets, in accordance with company requirements, local rules and regulation. You will be able to assist in the compliance of tax as well as coordinating in global and local projects. Furthermore, you will take part in internal and external audit requirements, while providing support to other departments.
- Between 2 to 5 years of experience in the accounting sector OR someone with much experience in previously said sector looking for a stable job opportunity
- An extensive knowledge of accounting
- A real affinity for numbers
- Knowledge of IRS, and GAAP would be greatly appreciated
- Analytical, communicative, and able to work on one’s own
- At least a Bachelor’s in accounting or similar education
- English and French are a must
+32 (0)486 41 37 63