Accountmanager – Wallonië
Our client is a market leader in indoor climate systems. As part of a listed international Group with offices in 14 countries and 3.000 employees worldwide they have a leading role in the Belgium market. In collaboration with clearXperts they want to hire an Accountmanager for the regions Liège, luxemburg and Namur.
Their core values are:
- Customer focus
- Social involvement
The organization is constantly evolving and implementing innovative products on the market. Their crafmanship, commitment and internal initiatives contribute to the achievement of the best results. That’s why they attach great importance to the professional development of their employees.
Are you triggered by these elements mixed within an entrepreneurial and no-nonsense culture?
Then we invite you to keep on reading!
What will you do:
- Enhance long term relationships and partnership with your contacts, who will be wholesalers, installers, architects and engineering offices. This all with the aim of selling and promoting their systems of ventilation and heating.
- You will participate in trade fairs and provide technical and commercial training to customers.
- In close collaboration with your colleague System Advisor you detect and follow up projects in your region.
- You think proactively and technically-creatively with the customers and offer them solutions, supported by internal engineers and product managers.
What do we look for:
- A true networker! You know your way around and being proactive is your second nature.
- Good knowledge of the construction sector is a plus, preferably with an existing network in a relevant sector.
- With your commercial experience and a passion to learn more about our products you are already one step ahead.
- Someone who goes for a dynamic, challenging job within a fast-growing company.
- You are a native French speaker or have a very profound knowledge of it and have at least a basic knowledge of Dutch.
- An attractive salary package complemented with fringe benefits.
- A thorough basic training and development.
- A stimulating working environment.
- Great teamspirit in a team that will become your second family.