BDM Display – Brussel
Our partner is a Top World company in FMCG-electronics with presence all over the world. The company’s offerings include home appliances such as TVs, monitors, printers, refrigerators, and washing machines as well as key mobile telecommunications products like smartphones and tablets.
Key Account management
- Builds and maintains strong relationships and a high level of satisfaction according to the guidelines and internal plan, through strategic (annual) and tactical (quarterly) business planning to achieve strong trusted advisor relationship.
- Focuses on business opportunities in order to meet the clients expectations by offering a complete business solution (cross product incl Service) for the clients requirements .
- Follows up leads, develops them in qualified business opportunities together with product marketing, channel marketing and pre sales in order to offer competitive price offers and close business deals.
- Takes ownership over projects and ensures a correct follow up within the required deadlines.
Reports & analyses
- Creates clear reports in GSBN (weekly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly) about the status of the leads ,within the rules and regulations of the company, in order to have full insight in the wins and losses of all leads. Analyzes and maps competitors in order to have a full insight on the B2B market .
- Maintains and improves relations and communications between the organization ,current clients and potential new clients trough networking events and client meetings.
- Works and communicates efficiently with sales and marketing team of the division and other departments
- Good social and communication skills
- Networking skills/ Customer orientated thinking
- Results- orientated
- Knowledge of the product market
- Analytic & administration skills
Peter De Ridder +32 3 871 97 30 & +32 499 777 440