23 aug Business Analyst – Vilvoorde
Around the world healthcare stakeholders are working to improve real-world patient outcomes through treatment innovations, care provision and access to healthcare.
For the information, technology and service solutions they need to drive new insights and approaches, they count on our customer. With a global team of 50,000, they achieve some of their most important goals: Improving clinical, scientific and commercial results. Realizing the full potential of innovations. And, ultimately, driving healthcare forward.
For this client we are looking for a Business Analyst to support the commercial team.
Your responsibilities as a Business Analyst:
- Provide financial analysis and insights as well as operational support – under broad guidance – as to support commercial team towards objectives and achievement.
- You translates the operating plans into budget and forecast requirements.
- You are responsible for all revenue reporting and analysis to track the quarterly position and ensures that commercial teams have accurate and timely reporting to assess their performance.
- You drive best practice in SFDC/PSA usage, ensuring up-to-date pipeline data
- You collect and consolidate all revenue input for forecasting and budgeting process.
- You analyse information from the opportunity management tracking systems and provides reports to sales team.
- Provide information for client specific reports for sales team.
- Provide input to account planning process.
- Recommends/ solves local issues that should be addressed to sales community.
- Responsible for local roll-out of global/regional commercial operations initiatives.
- You report to the Director Sales
- Master’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of one year relevant financial and/or analytical experience. Must be IT literate with experience of financial reporting or accounting packages and databases.
- Experience with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Language skills: Should be fluent in Flemish, French and English both written and verbal (ideally).
- IT skills:
- Hyperion/ Essbase
- Pivot table query
- SFDC (CRM tool)
Jasmien Van Casteren +32 (0)476 461 642