Business Controller – Zaventem
In collaboration with clearXperts, our client is searching for a service-minded Business Controller.
This fast growing company based at Brussels Airport employs over 1000 employees and is looking forward to welcoming talented Business Controllers who are striving to add value to the business by interacting as an advisor.
On the horizon await plenty of career growth opportunities and ambitious projects.
The Controlling Department
This department consists of a Head of Controlling and 4 Finance Business Partners whom the Business Controller will report into. Next, to that, you will be part of a team of Junior and (1) Senior Controllers and a Reporting Analyst.
As a Business Controller, you are called in to support 1 of the 4 major divisions. This varies from operational support like financial closings, budgeting, financial analysis, reporting of the balance sheet, cost controlling, offer support with the quarterly forecasts to building business plans, assist with the financial and administrative follow-up of big company projects, optimizing follow-up procedures & cost control etc. Based on your financial analysis, you have a first experience with building and presenting Business Cases and are eager to further develop this skill. Moreover, you provide well-founded argumentation and challenge as such the business, delivering a tangible added-value.
Through your service-minded attitude and proactive way of thinking, you help to actively build a partnership with the division & indirectly – through your Business Partner – with its Management Committee Member.
Catch our drift to become our client’s next Business Controller? Read on!
- You hold a Master degree in Economics or Finance or equivalent through work experience
- You have an experience of at least 3 years and max 8 years as an Auditor or as a Financial or Business Controller gained from a client-oriented interaction with your current employer;
- You have advanced analytical skills and approach any financial info with a critical mindset;
- Meeting deadlines feels like your second nature and you apply a consistent work methodology;
- You work efficiently with MS Excel, Ppt, Word and Reporting systems;
- You are very familiar with ERP and Budgeting systems;
- You have a pro-active attitude and mindset and you are customer oriented;
- You have strong communication skills and interact comfortably with others;
- You are assertive and diplomatic and deal with sensitive and confidential info in a professional manner;
- You are flexible and can easily handle changing priorities;
- You have very strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch (F & E are assets)
Our Client’s Offer
- A challenging, change-oriented environment where personal development and growth are key;
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills
- An attractive and competitive salary with a number of fringe benefits including a Mobility & Flex Plan;
- No mandatory collective holiday arrangements;
- Easy access to our client’s premises by Public Transportation, car, (e-)bike.
Gwen van Lier +32 (0)473 644 123
Gwen van Lier