Chief Human Resource Officer – Belgie / Internationaal
Our customer is a fast growing Belgian and international organisation active in services for large scale IT asset management solutions.
Limited published information.
As CHRO you will:
- Be responsible for all operational and non-operational personnel topics of the national and international employees.
- Act as single point of contact for all HR matters and provide advice, guidance, coaching and hands-on support for managers and employees when it comes to various people matters.
- Report to the CEO.
- Lift-up and implement the necessary HR guidelines as to permit the expansion ambitions of the company.
- Guide and expand the HR team to the next level.
- Master degree in a relevant field (HR Management, Business Administration, …)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HR in a complex, fast evolving international environment
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Ability to work autonomously in a dynamic and continuously changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build relationships of trust
- Proactive problem solver
This vacancy is oriented to people with strong affinity or experience with or in a technological related sector!
Peter De Ridder +32 3 871 97 30 or +32 499 777 440
Peter De Ridder