13 mrt Country Director IT BeNeLux – Brussel
Our customer is a Top World company in FMCG-electronics with presence all over the world. The BeNeLux Hq’s are situated in Belgium. In the frame of an inspiring vision for the coming 5 years and expansion operaions, we are in search for a Country Director. As a Country Director you ensure the sales and marketing of all products within the division, within the strategy of the company, in order to achieve the optimal result for Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Formulates the year plan for the product division based on the internal plan and in line with the strategy of the company, in order to give guidance to the sales and marketing activities for the division.
- Creates the year plan and target plan.
- Establishes international year agreements with customers for budget, turnover and other sales and marketing activities.
- Manages the national year agreements together with the sales teams of the division.
- Ensures the largest possible turnover for the product division according to the guidelines and internal plan in order to realize market share, turnover and profit.
- Supports active account management.
- Establishes different client groups for client focus and efficiency.
- Ensures the marketing activities within the guidelines of HQ and according to internal plan in order to establish a positive brand awareness for the products in the local market.
- Creating the right product mix and client mix.
- Report HQ if the prices are not in line with the market and claim extra support.
- For creating the best results, the job holder should be aware of the five P’s.
- Determines and manages all costs involving the internal plan and marketing plans for the products in line with internal guidelines and marketing plan in order to be able to adjust sales and marketing activities and prevent overspending.
- Analyzes the budgets and reports any deviation between budget and actual costs.
- Claims extra budget for special actions towards customers.
- Develops, organizes, and restructures the division and their processes, in accordance to the new market demands and situations in order to achieve optimal results.
- Organizes processes for the division according to the given guidelines and systems.
- Establishes customer satisfaction in line with the internal guidelines, in order to realize targets and a good relationship with customers
- Organizes, manages, develops and supports the team in line with the HR guidelines in order to be equipped for current and future business challenges and to optimize the business results of the business unit.
- Minimum 8 years experience in a similar position
- Bachelor degree
- Trilingual (Dutch, English and French)
- Experience in consumer electronics
- Customer minded
- Time and project management
- Knowledge of the market
Peter De Ridder +32 499 777 440