16 nov Digital Marketing Manager BeNeLux – Zaventem
Our customer is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways. Building on 60 years of experience, they deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products, genetic tests, biodevices and a range of services. They are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.
This vacancy is dedicated for marketing people in the Netherlands.
The digital lead Benelux is a marketer that helps the commercial organization through the digital transformation. He/she has the drive to make a change and knows what it takes to get everyone on board. He/she never loses the customer journey out of sight, but is aware of the corporate reality.
He/she applies a good balance between “digital execution” and guidance towards colleagues to move along in the digital space in animal health.
- Drive, adapt and implement International and country specific marketing initiatives and projects
- Develop and execute brand’s online strategies including online media, creative execution, production costs, and overall budget
- Work with marketing to advise and assist in content, targeting and campaign execution
- Develop metrics, analyze and evaluate Return on Investment on channels performance
- Coordinate across Business Units and work streams to ensure alignment and eliminate overlap
- Collaborates, develops and shares best practices in channel execution across markets
- Ensure integration of and with tools and systems
- Develop training/education and change management, to enable channel use by customer/ Business Unit teams.
- Stay up-to-date with all (digital) evolutions within the market
- Help the organization adopt tools in the digital space
- Is the ambassador for digital adoption in the Benelux Africa Middle-East cluster
- Reports to Commercial Operations Director
- Close working relationship with International Centre of Excellence organisation in liaison with the Director of Commercial Operations and wider LT.
- Close working relationship with Sales and Marketing BU colleagues, particularly Business Unit Directors, sales managers, Key Account Managers and Product Managers.
- Partnership with direct colleagues in Commercial Operations on a project basis
- Actively participates in continuous improvement in this area
- Stays close to the customers (both direct and indirect) reality and responds to opportunities in the market place
- Location is based in Capelle ad Ijssel or Zaventem
- Travel requirement: 1 day per week in the other Benelux office and ad hoc
- Higher education in the marketing or management field is preferred
- Be familiar with digital (commercial) processes and tools
- Experience in sales data management and in the use of CRM systems is an asset
- Dutch and a good command of English language. French is an asset.
- Feels at ease in tools & systems, but also knows the processes behind.
- Is familiar with marketing automation software and CRM systems
Peter De Ridder +32 3 871 97 30 or +32 499 777 440