HR consultant – Flanders
ClearXperts brings together professionals in, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Legal into one fun company. At clearXperts, we truly help build the careers of our consultants. Thanks to exciting projects with clients from diverse sectors – each with their own specific challenges and working methods – you develop into an expert or generalist within your domain. We are always looking for the ideal match between your talents and the various projects.
As HR Consultant, you are a permanent employee of clearXperts and – in line with your expertise and ambitions – you carry out HR projects at our clients. We offer you a consultant job full of variety and challenge so that you can build experience in various sectors.
What can you expect as an HR Consultant?
- In terms of content, the projects range from Recruiter, Payroll officer, HR Officer, HR Talent Manager, HR BP, HR Manager… and everything in between. For example, you will take care of personnel and payroll policy, attract new employees, help develop a professional HR policy,… and so much more.
- You will be deployed on projects at our customers, which can be short or long term.
- In each project, you will be challenged to acquire new knowledge and skills.
- You will learn to work with new or unprecedented IT applications or software packages.
- -e work with you on your hard and soft skills. clearXperts offers you the chance to follow training courses to boost your growth.
- You have a passion for HR, which you discovered during your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources or in a humanities discipline.
- You have 2 to 15 years of working experience in HR.
- A project lasts 8 months on average, after which you start at a different client. You are therefore looking for a job with a lot of variety and variation.
- You are a driven personality with ambition to grow.
- You are flexible and can adapt well to different types of work environments.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- A personal development plan so that together we can map out your career path and you can boost your self-development
- An extensive training offer with training days and our own academies
- An attractive remuneration package
- Numerous fringe benefits (such as a company car, meal vouchers, net allowance, hospitalisation insurance, 32 days holiday and more)
- Growth opportunities
- Lots of fun teambuildings and events (such as our last trip to Lisbon!)
- Projects at top organisations
- Open culture with an informal working atmosphere: we attach great importance to a personal approach