Inside Sales – Leuven
With strong interest in the software industry, you aspire to be a part of a world leader in mobile security!
With numerous awards, our client is a stable company, constantly growing and is a true testament to open communication and transparency, with its presence spread out throughout more than 85 countries and with over 4 billion users worldwide. Continually expanding and continually developing, the client prides itself on listening to its employees who are a vital part of its success.
Each day, you will wake up and be able to focus all of your energy and experience into helping our client stay on the forefront of mobile application security. As a key member of the sales team, you will be an integral part of driving the growth of our client in the African, Asian and Australian market. Not only will you be able to make use of your sales experience, but you will be able to draw on your know-how in regards to solution selling. Being high-energy, motivated and daring, you will be responsible for the follow-up of the entire sales process, as well as accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- With at least one to 2 years of experience in a similar sales function, you will partake in a company whose business spans across financial services, e-commerce, gaming and media.
- Your background in solution selling will be a great asset in advancing cutting-edge work.
- Do you possess experience with the African and/or Asian market? Then you have the perfect personality for this function. Thanks to a first experience in those regions or being a native, you will be in the perfect position to pursue sales leads and handle client contact, while participating in the company’s overall growth.
- Experience in the software industry is a great advantage.
- English is a must have for this function.
Wendy Happe, +32 486 41 37 63