Marketing Consultant – various regions
What if you can gain experience as a marketing consultant that will shape the rest of your promising career? Sounds great, doesn’t it? The diverse marketing projects ClearXperts has in store, across a wide variety of industries, will provide you with everything you need. Be sure to read on!
Who are we?
clearXperts brings together professionals in Sales & Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and Legal into one fun company. At clearXperts, we truly build the careers of our consultants. Thanks to exciting projects with clients from diverse sectors – each with their own specific challenges and working methods – you develop into an expert or generalist within your own domain. We are always looking for the ideal match between your talents and the various projects.
What can you expect as a Marketing Consultant?
You can develop your marketing talent in numerous domains: digital marketing, content marketing, E-commerce, brand management, trade marketing, category management, channel marketing, product management, and so on. Each project gives you the opportunity to enrich your knowledge and skills and introduce you to new responsibilities, tools and software packages.Projects at ClearXperts clients can be short or long term and you will be part of the ClearXperts family that provides you with connection, team spirit and learning opportunities.Together we work on your hard and soft skills thanks to numerous training and coaching programs to boost your growth.
Do you have the ClearXperts DNA?
- You discovered your passion for Marketing during your Bachelor or Master studies.
- Now that you have at least 2 years of relevant marketing work experience in your backpack, you are ready to get a taste of many exciting and challenging marketing projects.
- Your curiosity and eagerness to learn tickle your interest in various projects in a wide range of sectors. After all, the career you seek offers variety and challenges.
- A dynamic and communicative person like you, knows how to adapt easily to different types of work environments and has a healthy sense of initiative and ambition to grow.
- The ClearXperts projects are located in Flanders and Brussels, making a fluent command of French and Dutch an interesting asset in addition to Dutch.
- As part of the ClearXperts family, you will find yourself in an open and informal working atmosphere, where a personal approach is key.
- You will have the opportunity to work at top organizations and sample different areas of expertise within the marketing profession.
- Together with you, we will work out your career path and boost your self-development. In concrete terms, this means: an extensive training offer, training days, our own academy, a wide range of webinars, linked in learning, personal coaching and follow-up, career opportunities, and so on.
- Naturally, this also includes an attractive remuneration package with many fringe benefits (such as a company car, meal vouchers, net compensation, hospitalization insurance, 32 days of vacation and more).
- Last but not least: we regularly organise fun activities (sports, games, team building, trips (yes you read that correctly!), excursions, food & drinks) to relax and get to know your ClearXperts colleagues.
Monda Declercq ([email protected])