Pricing Analyst – Brussel
One our clients, a market leader in the distribution of electrical equipment & solutions for the industrial, residential & tertiary markets, is looking to for a pricing analyst to join their team.
Do you have experience with reporting and extracting data from various sources? Are you a fast learner, ready to tackle a new challenge? Then this might be the opportunity for you!
- Price analysis, simulation and reporting
- Run simulations to asses current and new business
- Build reporting tools to follow up on pricing
- Plan and develop pricing actions in order to achieve the company’s objectives
- Monitor the financial support provided by suppliers throughout the duration of the Special Price Agreements
- You will gather information from all departments and facilities and then use a rolling forecast method to keep management informed of the latest updates
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, finance or economics
- Several years of experience in financial or business analysis
- Very fluent in French and Dutch. Any other language is an advantage.
- Hands on, not afraid to look for their own answers
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Powerpoint
- Excellent knowledge of Excel & Acces
You will join a market leader in the world of energy. You will bear considerable responsibilities and combine a great deal of teamwork with the necessary independence. You will be working in a people-oriented organisation with strong values.
+32 (0)489 83 70 05