Process Analyst – Hasselt
Looking for a new challenge as a Process Analyst? Are you analytical, communicative and do you like internal and external contact with colleagues and stakeholders?
Then keep on reading!
- Being a process analyst in our clients team means:
- Being responsible for defining and monitoring the retail billing processes within the company.
- Being responsible for defining and monitoring processes for prevention and detection of fraud.
- Using your in-depth knowledge of these processes to find ways of improvement/optimization together with the process stakeholders (internal + external).
You will definitely look forward to seeing your colleagues every Monday. When you enter the colorful offices you can already feel the vibe “it’s a good week to win TOGETHER!” Together with your colleagues you take care of THE BEST VALUE for the customers every day and you believe in an absolute CUSTOMER CENTRIC approach.
As a real challenger on the telecom market, this company goes the extra mile for their customers. Here you are part of one big family! Working at a challenger means always looking for creative ideas that are out of the box. This telco player dares to steer away from the traditional paths. They strive for a balance between launching innovative concepts without losing their authenticity and quality. Qualitative and innovative service and competitive prices mean that they leave their mark deeper on the market year after year.
So, your main responsibilities as a Process Analyst would be…:
- Monitoring the controls and checkpoints you defined for the billing process
- Taking the role of fraud process owner, identifying and discovering new fraud cases and defining actions to reduce fraud risk in collaboration with business stakeholders.
- Defining functional requirements for billing and fraud process improvements. Developing and updating procedures for process execution.
- Analysing process-related issues.
Does this sound like you? You are the one:
- Who has a passion for business processes and demonstrable experience in designing processes and setting up an internal control system.
- Who is accurate, analytical and critical.
- Who has experience in Billing and Fraud.
- Who loves working in teams, has great communication skills but can work autonomously as well.
- Who has a flexible mind that can take up several roles and eager to take new responsibilities.
- Who is fully proficient in Dutch and English.
- Who, after reading all this, says “This is it!”
.You will join a team with a positive mindset where TOGETHER is the basis for everything they do.
What do we offer?
- A diversified job with responsibility and the possibility to make a difference.
- A fixed contract in a fast-growing company.
- The right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- ?enthousiastic co-workers.
- Attractive extralegal advantages.
+32 (0)484 27 01 27