Financial Analyst – Antwerpen
In collaboration with clearXperts our client is searching for a Financial Analyst with focus on cost controlling.
This fast growing company is based in the north of Antwerp on the industrial site of Lillo. They employ over 500 employees and are looking forward to welcome a talented Financial Analyst who is striving to add value to their business.
The department exists of a CFO and Finance Manager to whom the Financial Analyst will report directly. You will be part of a new business entity and expanding team. What gives you the opportunity to enhance processes and fully show your entrepreneurial spirit.
Purpose of the job:
- Deliver timely and accurate to the Site Controller the financial analysis for site management and business team.
- Structure, report and analyze site costs.
- Manage fix asset register.
- collect data for legal compliances such as tax declarations, real estate tax, a.o.
- Supply information to external auditors.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Check production costs in SAP during month end close, post accruals, support other departments in their month end activities.
- Analyse costs and compare actuals with budget.
- Prepare cost reporting’s, supply details of costs to the Site Controller.
- Calculate yearly budget for taxes, depreciation and insurance.
- Maintain the bill of Materials in SAP of the finished products.
- Maintain financial master data.
- Analyse and report capital expenditure in PS module.
- Prepare variable cost reporting’s, analyse variable costs, prepare yearly budget for variable costs.
- You hold a Master / Bachelor degree in Economics or Finance
- Minimum 5 years of experience in finance with at least 2 years in cost controlling.
- You have good experience within the chemical industrie, production or similar sector.
- Good knowledge of Excell and SAP (modules FI, CO, PS and AA)
- Good knowledge of accounting rules.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English. Good knowledge of French is a plus.
- You have excellent analytic skills and the ability to solve complex problems.
- A challenging, change-oriented environment where personal development and growth are key;
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills
- An attractive and competitive salary with a number of fringe benefits.