Financing, Forecast and Cost Analyst – Neder-Over-Heembeek
In collaboration with clearXperts our client is searching for a Financing, Forecast and Cost Analyst.
This fast growing company is based in Neder-Over-Heembeek and also have sites in Lillo. They employ over 500 employees and are looking forward to welcome a talented Financing, Forecast and Cost Analyst who is striving to add value to their business.
The Financing, Forecast and Cost Analyst will work from the location of Neder-Over-Heembeek. You will work in deep colaboration with the Belgian cash and bank team which is managing the companies’ cash and financing activities.
The Finance Analyst will be a key member of the Finance team with the responsibilities of directly maintaining the business cash and treasury and support various business processes and audit activities.
?Responisibilities and accountabilities
- ?support the finance manager with financing and cash grants process.
- Play key role interface between the business, banks, central treasury and local finance team.
- Assistance in preparing financial projections, business plans and Information Memorandum.
- Preparation of monthly financial and progress reporting financial stakeholders.
- Coordinate cash requirements and funding with UK treasury and provide daily/weekly cash forecast.
- Manage cash reporting process.
- Assistance with wire and “one off” payments.
- Gather and prepare transactional documents for external audit.
- Provide back-up role for monthly reporting and closing process.
- Be part of Belgian cash and bank team to insure work group as follow.
- Master in Finance, Controlling or higher degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in cash management.
- Having a good experience within chemical or similar industries .
- Good knowledge of SAP (FI).
- Dutch or French speaker with excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Experience in cash and bank accounting in an international environment.
- Good knowledge of general accounting principles.
- A challenging, change-oriented environment where personal development and growth are key;
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills
- An attractive and competitive salary with a number of fringe benefits.