Freelance Senior HR Business Partner – Zaventem
For one of our clients ( automotive) we are looking for a Temporary HR Business Partner
Startdate : 1 AUG 2021
As an internal consultant; the HR Business Partner would be responsible for leading all HR efforts, this includes implementing HR practices, addressing people challenges, support the organization’s effectiveness by developing and implementing solutions aligned to business strategy and ensure that HR operating models are embedded successfully within teams.
The HR Business Partner is responsible for supporting a nationally assigned business and providing value-added HR advice to help teams achieve their strategic business and HR objectives. You will receive support from our HRpayroll support team in this role.
During this assignment the HR Business Partner will report to the HR Director.
– Act as a strategic and trusted HR business partner for during the assignment by providing HR advice and support and Leading all HR efforts in line with HR strategy and vision.
– Implement group and local HR policies within areas of responsibility and demonstrate understanding of business professionals and opportunities for HR contribution.
– Be an ambassador for implementing HR tools & procedures, and be the HR expert for your own business portfolio(s).
– Maintain the highest ethical standards and provide advice to the businesses you support to ensure they play by the rules when dealing with people issues, in line with our culture.
– Act as a change agent and key person to support various HR projects and programmes to drive and execute the HR agenda.
– Work with the business leaders and line-management to implement a full talent acquisition process that is fully digitalised to meet their strategic resource needs.
– Work with talent acquisition recruitment tool to manage full recruitment process as well implement talent review and succession roll out measurement
– Identify recruitment needs in line with P&L budget
– Manage required approvals as part of the hiring approval process.
Career management / Talent management
– Conduct career development meetings on high potential identified employees and complete the feedback report after each meeting.
– Identify and support the talent programme initiatives, succession planning and graduation and internship programmes.
– Facilitate internal mobility, in compliance with the Inchcape mobility policy.
Learning and Development
– Work with our internal L&D partner and external suppliers to support managers in the analysis of training needs in order to identify and offer training solutions to employees. All employees have a dedicated development plan with view on current role support as well as future aspirations.
- Thinking and performance level: Master level
- Proficient in MS Office tools as well as digital talent acquisition programs and reporting tools
- Min. 10 years HR Business Partnership experience where change is a major part of the role
- Extensive understanding of Belgian labour law and local regulations
- Analytical skills, ability to objectively assess people and situations combined with helicopter view of business needs
- High attention to detail and accuracy with figures.
- Ethical, discrete with a cooperative and inclusive mentality, reliable.
- Active listener and customer focus and cooperation.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English, French and Dutch.
- Ability to manage change and embrace the digital mind-set and capabilities to drive the HR digitization journey.
- Ability to influence and coach managers and employees.
- The need to experience curiosity and passion in a spirit of collaboration and to continue working with the HR team as part of the business.
Christine Van Mol +32 47744875