Group Accounting Manager – Antwerpen
The growth of this company has increased enormous over the past 5 years thanks to mergers and acquisitions. Nevertheless, there is still a lot of growth potential for further expansion, both in Belgium and internationally. The company is an established player in the specialized healthcare sector. It provides specialized medical practices with a full administrative and support workload in its service center located at its headquarters in Antwerp. Next to Belgium, steps were already taken in the Netherlands, Germany and France.In order to further support this growth, a new position is created: Group Accounting Manager.
The company was founded in 2013 and has since established an impressive track record. The dynamism and ambitious mindset are characteristic of this organization, where everyone is striving for the same goal. Namely, the company’s mission is to offer the best possible health care services to their customers. A heart and interest in health care is therefore present in everyone.
You manage the financial department: from AP to general ledging, treasury and controlling. Both in Belgium and abroad, you have final responsibility for an accounting team. Your focus is on the people management part. As a strong mentor, you manage the team in order to maximize the growth of each employee. There is a lot of potential in the teams and thanks to your coaching approach you lift everyone to a higher level. You get satisfaction from guiding people and you are very approachable and down to earth.
Moreover, you have a helicopter view which enables you to quickly develop new processes and provide structure to this growing and changing company. M&A and the preparation of consolidated financial statements holds no secrets for you. Of course you will work closely with an external accountant for specialized topics.
- You feel at home in a fast growing and energetic environment.
- Very agile and flexible you spread energy and inspire your employees.
- Ambitious and driven you make the difference in organizing and structuring financial processes.
- As a real people manager you get satisfaction from leading and encouraging others.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English and have besides BEGAAP interest and affinity with international accounting principles.
- In combination with a strong (operational) background in accounting principles you have managerial experience.
A thriving company with lots of opportunities. You can shape and develop the role yourself according to your insights and experiences. As it is a new position you have a lot of opportunities and autonomy. You will have a great impact and there are opportunities for further development within the group.
+32 (0)470 98 30 05