HR Officer – Woluwe
Founded in 1983, our client is today the largest listed property company in Belgium and a member of the BEL 20. Our client owns and manages nearly 2 million m² of property, spread over Belgium, France, the Netherlands and Germany.
- Recruitment of temporary staff (briefing and negotiations with the agencies, interviews, contact point for the temporary staff, verification/approval of the work and invoicing, etc.)
- Management of hospitalisation and outpatient insurance and of other health matters : yearly vaccinations, blood donations, medical inspections, labour accidents.
- Monitoring of a large number of official HR documents (codicil GSM/credit cards, application for parental leave, family allowances, attestation for banks/nurseries, municipalities, etc.) and other administrative tasks (registration in various HR tools, approval of holidays, intranet, etc.)
- Responsible for payroll and reporting in different countries
- Management and monitoring of the other benefits offered to staff (child-minding, IZI, ironing, meal tickets, gift vouchers, etc.)
- Management of office furniture (negotiations with the suppliers, comparative analysis of offers, orders, approval of invoices, etc.)
- Organisation of the reception and integration of new staff members (furniture, organisation chart, telephone/IT equipment, etc.)
- Participation in the organisation of training, team-building, staff festivities and events (organisation, monitoring, approval of invoice, jobs fairs, joggings etc.)
- Contact point, in cooperation with the HR Manager, for all HR questions put by staff
- Search and organisation of trainings for the staff.
- Welcome and organisation of the arrival of new staff members Help to the monitoring of the intranet
- Bachelor degree
- 2 to 5 years experience as an HR Officer, Payroll officer or HR Consultant
- Detailed knowledge of languages NL FR: oral and written
- Good knowledge of MS Office ,
- Good knowledge of Social legislation
- Results orientation
- Adaptation to change
- Customer orientation
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium
- A team of motivated colleagues.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Christine Van Mol +32 3 871 97 30