Human Resources Manager – Provincie Antwerpen
Our Customer offers an unrivaled portfolio of corrosion protection and sealing solutions with the highest technical specifications in the industry.
The company has been recently acquired by a leading private equity firm.
As HR Manager you will:
- Be responsible for all operational personnel topics of our national and international employees, such as payroll, bonus plans, cars, benefit schemes, etc.
- Stay up to date on social legislation and employment law in an international context and ensure all company policies are up to date and in line with these regulations.
- Act as single point of contact for all HR matters in your region and provide advice, guidance, coaching and hands-on support for managers and employees when it comes to various people matters.
- Follow up on training & development requests and take appropriate actions (proposing trainings, organizing development centers, setting up external coaching, etc).
- Assist the HR Director in strategic and operational personnel topics for your region.
- Be responsible for the recruitment and selection of blue and white collar workers in Belgium and provide assistance in the recruitment of executive profiles
- Act as HR point of contact for audits and social inspection.
- Master degree in a relevant field (HR Management, Business Administration, …) or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HR, of which at least 3 years in a complex, international environment
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Profound knowledge of social and employment legislation in Belgium, with a strong interest in international employment matters
- Ability to work autonomously in a dynamic and continuously changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build relationships of trust
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude with a strong sense of initiative
- Proactive problem solver
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
Peter De Ridder +32 3 871 97 30 or +32 499 777 440
Peter De Ridder