14 nov Junior Accountant – Schelle
For our client, a high-tech company specialized in information & communications solutions, we are looking for a Junior Accountant.
You will join up the Finance Team in Belgium (reporting to the CFO in the U.S.) and be responsible for the daily AR & AP transactions and related administration. As you grow into this role, you will have the opportunity to learn and assume various other aspects of the accounting and administration processes, G/L accounting, (VAT) reporting etc.
As Junior Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Posting of incoming invoices (AP)
- Follow-up of incoming and outgoing payments
- AR follow up and cash receipts posting
- Monthly VAT declaration and VAT reconciliation
- Intrastat and ESL declaration on monthly base
- Assist and prepare month end closing
- Assist in cost reforecast, revenue forecast and carry out analysis
- Fleet management
- Salary postings
As you grow in this role, you will develop additional responsibilities in:
- Various aspects of the General Ledger accounting
- Monthly closing
- VAT & Customs reporting
- Office Management responsibilities
- You have a Bachelor degree or equivalent professional experience in Accounting.
- You have at least 1 years of working experience in an accounting-environment.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently and appreciate working in an international environment.
- Proficient knowledge of Belgian GAAP, knowledge of US GAAP is a plus.
- You are an assertive and open communicator and a team player.
- Attention to detail, prioritizing and a well-organized approach characterizes you.
- You are enthusiastic and able to interface with the variety of personalities in the team.
- You are capable of adhering to schedules and working under pressure.
We offer you a hands-on accounting role in a dynamic and international SME in full expansion, combined with a competitive remuneration.
The Junior Accountant will join an enthusiastic team in a challenging culture with frequent contacts (and yearly visits) with the US Headquarters. You will get a ?real opportunity for personal growth and actual space for own initiative.
Jasmien Van Casteren
+32 476 461 642