10 jul Junior Accountant – Willebroek
Tweddle Group is a high-tech company specialized in information & communications solutions. Tweddle helps its customers in automotive industry to enhance the ownership experience for their consumers. The company offer both digital print and IT-solutions, focused on information management.
Tweddle’s innovation and strategical evolution today results in innovative products designed to better communicate with the owners/users of automotive products and to develop systems to effectively diagnose & fix concerns.
As part of its strategic plan, Tweddle is now ready to expand its customer base beyond the automotive industry. To support this continued growth, Tweddle Group Belgium (Willebroek) is looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant
You will join up the Finance Team in Belgium (reporting to the CFO in the U.S.) and be responsible for the daily AR & AP transactions and related administration. As you grow into this role, you will have the opportunity to learn and assume various other aspects of the accounting and administration processes, G/L accounting, (VAT) reporting etc.
As Junior Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Posting of incoming invoices (AP)
- Follow-up of incoming and outgoing payments
- AR follow up and cash receipts posting
- Monthly VAT declaration and VAT reconciliation
- Intrastat and ESL declaration on monthly base
- Assist and prepare month end closing
- Assist in cost reforecast, revenue forecast and carry out analysis
- Fleet management
- Salary postings
As you grow in this role, you will develop additional responsibilities in:
- Various aspects of the General Ledger accounting
- Monthly closing
- VAT & Customs reporting
- Office Management responsibilities
- You have a Bachelor degree or equivalent professional experience in Accounting.
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in an Accounting-environment.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently and appreciate working in an international environment.
- Proficient knowledge of Belgian GAAP, knowledge of US GAAP is a plus.
- You are an assertive and open communicator and a team player.
- Attention to detail, prioritizing and a well-organized approach characterizes you.
- You are enthusiastic and able to interface with the variety of personalities in the team.
- You are capable of adhering to schedules and working under pressure.
Tweddle offers a hands-on accounting role in a dynamic and international SME in full expansion, combined with a competitive remuneration. The Junior Accountant will join an enthusiastic team in a challenging culture with frequent contacts (and yearly visits) with the US Headquarters. Tweddle Belgium offers a real opportunity for personal growth and actual space for own initiative.
Anthony Bal – +32 477 58 53 61