Junior Controller – Working in different regions
ClearXperts, is in full expansion and looking for junior accountants to strengthen their team. As a junior accountant you are a permanent employee of clearXperts and you carry out – in line with your expertise and ambitions – finance projects to our clients. We offer you a consultancy position full of variation, challenge and triggers. Since we are a company in expansion, we are looking for colleagues with ambition and drive, looking forward to the future.
- You are involved in controlling projects with customers
- You are put into projects with our clients that can be short (+/- 3 months) and long-lasting (up to +/- 1.5 years).
- You carry out these projects in Flanders and Brussels, often in international environments
- You will be challenged in every project to gain new knowledge and skills
- You learn to work with new or unknown IT applications or software packages
- You continuously improve your skills and you also have the opportunity to follow additional training courses.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy & Taxation or a Master’s degree in economics
- You preferably have at least 2 years of work experience in audit and / or controlling
- You are a driven personality with the ambition to grow in your job
- You are looking for a job with a lot of variety.
- You are a good and fluent communicator
- You are flexible and you can adapt well to different types of work environments
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, English and preferably the French language
- You are interested in IT applications and Excel has few secrets for you
- You can count on a competitive gross monthly salary, supplemented by a company car, net compensation, hospitalization insurance, pension plan, training options and bonus system.
- In addition, you are part of a dynamic and stimulating environment in which you, thanks to permanent evaluation and continuous guidance, take the right steps to grow into a complete finance professional.
Christine Van Mol