Key Account Manager electronics – Zaventem
Our customer in collaboration with ClearXperts is offering very challenging sales functions. We are looking for high potentials wanting to make a career switch into the electronics world.
Our customer is a world class leader in his segment, with presence all over the world. It is a leader with a clear view on talent management and internal career opportunities. In the spirit of the expansion of their operations we are looking for a key account manager.
There are different positions we are looking for. Mandatory is experience in one of the following sectors:
- FMCG (retail partner sales)
- Corporate or partner sales within the information technology, automation or similar
- Consumer electronics
- As the key account manager you represent the company for various product groups in the mobile department in order to create long term relationships and business opportunities according to the division targets, company guidelines and regulations, in order to achieve the best results.
- You build and maintain strong relationships and a high level of satisfaction according to the guidelines and internal plan, through strategic (annual) and tactical (quarterly) business planning to achieve strong trusted advisor relationship.
- You will focus on business opportunities in order to meet the clients expectations by offering a complete business solution for the clients requirements.
- The Key Account Manager follows up leads, develops them in qualified business opportunities together with product marketing, channel marketing and pre sales in order to offer competitive price offers and close business deals.
- You take ownership over projects and ensures a correct follow up within the required deadlines.
- You create clear reports about the status of the leads in order to have full insight in the wins and losses of all leads. You’ll have to analyze and map competitors in order to have a full insight on your target market.
- Maintain and improve relations and communication between the organization, current clients and potential new clients through networking events and client meetings.
- Works and communicates efficiently with sales and marketing team of the division and other departments.
You have a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree
Excellent language skills (Dutch, English and French)
Networking skills/ customer orientated thinking
Experience in FMCG/ retail partner sales/ corporate sales/ information technology/ consumer electronics or similar
Minimum 3 years experience in an accountmanager or Key account role
Company DNA: flexible, no 9-5 worker, dynamic, empowerment
You will be working in a dynamic and international working atmosphere.
Besides, the company is a Top World employer. You may count on a competitive salary package including fringe benefits.
+32 (0) 484/27.01.27
+32 (0)3 871 97 35