Key Account Manager – Zaventem
In collaboration with our customer, clearXperts is looking for a dynamic Key Account Manager with strong coaching skills! Our customer is one of the leading food and beverages companies worldwide.
Are you sales driven, customer centric and able to drive projects? Do you desire to work for a company with iconic brands known all over the world? Are you able to coach, train and motivate a small team of account manager?
Then sure keep on reading!
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for the sales of all the brands within a selection of away from home, leisure vending, local and international restaurants chains. You will be working in the Benelux away from home department reporting to the Sales Manager Channels Away From Home Benelux.
Your every day contacts will be next to your customers with other channel Account Managers and multiple internal stakeholders form other departments such as Finance, Marketing, Category Management, a.o.
In this role you will translate the results successfully in your relationship with the customers, all the way down to the level of the individual selling points.
- Responsibility for volume, turnover, market share and profitability within your customer portfolio, and this within a pre-agreed budget.
- Responsibility for the development, negotiation and implementation of the annual Account Plans
- Identify and capture business opportunities within allocated accounts and for new accounts, including tender processes: Optimization of the assortment and introduction of new products
- Management of promotions and in-store activities. Implement tailor made promotions in close collaboration with the Shopper Marketing Team.
- Customer wiring: Secure outstanding professional relationship with all relevant contact persons within the customer organization (from HQ to stores and within all relevant customer departments (purchase, sales, logistics, marketing & communication, commercial development & strategy)
- Assures and leads regular Business Review sessions as well with the Buyer as with other departments (external) in order to optimize the communication and to develop the business opportunities.
- Frequent contact with the buyer as well for the day-to-day follow-up as for the customer understanding. Build your way up in the customers organisation also linking with Sr. leaders
- Manage, coach, train and motivate a direct report (account manager)
- Graduate / University Degree or equal through experience
- Minimum of 5 years solid experience in sales within FMCG industry
- Knowledge of & relationships within the BeLux Food Service world
- Trilingual Dutch – English – French
- Positive self-driving and charismatic personality
- Result oriented and driven towards growth
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and hands-on mentality.
- Excellent communication skills – successfully engages and influences multiple stakeholders to build
- Solid negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen, Profit and Loss experience: have strong affinity with business concepts beyond pure product price negotiations (due to equipment needs of these channels
- Team player with People management skills
- Working with inspiring and creative colleagues
- Competitive compensation combined with a goal-oriented bonus scheme
- A range of flexible benefits
- Working in a company rewarded for several years in row with the label “Top Employer”
- Flexible office hours
- 1 day work from home
- Office location central oriented in Zaventem.
- A strong internal talent management and growth plan.
Tel: +32 (0)3 871 97 30