03 apr Labour Relations Advisor – Brussel
In collaboration with ClearXperts our client want to hire a Labour Relations Advisor.
This international logistics service provider is going through a structural integration and reorganization process. As a consequence the Labour Relations Advisor will work in a challenging environment where he will take a leading role within the labour relations expertise domain. He will provide technical advice to executive and HR management on current and emerging trends, best practices, opportunities and risks within the area of expertise.
As Labour Relations Advisor you will have a leading role in the integration of two major entities in the logistics segment. On a national and international level you will lead initiatives in negotiation and execution of the cooperation agreements with internal and external organizations. The Labour Relations Advisor will be the ultimate conversation partner and have regular interaction with trade associations, government agencies, unions and official employees groups, a.o.
A selection of your challenges and responsibilities:
- You will analyze complex information and formulate adequate advice resulting in the optimization of company decisions.
- Proactivly identify risks and changes in order to direct the company into the realization of the business objectives.
- Neutralize the social climate so that employees organizations have a social climate which enhances efficiently within the company.
- Take responsibility for labour relations.
5 – 10 years of significant experience in a similar HR role.
- Experience with blue and white collar.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years’ experience in negotiating with trade unions.
- Very persuasive personality with a natural flair to convince others.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Minimum requirement of a Bachelor degree.
- You speak fluent Dutch, French and English.
Besides a challenging role within a multinational and multicultural environment, our client offers a very attractive salary package.