29 mei Pre Sales engineer Consultant – Zaventem
Our customer is a Top World company in FMCG-electronics with presence all over the world. The BeNeLux Hq’s are situated in Belgium. In the frame of an inspiring vision for the coming 5 years and expansion operations, we are in search for a Pre-Sales Engineer Consultant.
The Pre-Sales Engineer (PSE) supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. The PSE collaborates with sales, service, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers. The PSE is responsible for achieving a profit and productivity quota made up of the combined expectations of the sales resources, market, and channel supported.
These are the responibilities of a Pre-Sales Engineer Consultant
- Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs
- Recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm.
- Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines and channels.
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Minimum 6 years sales engineering or pre-sales experience in a business-to-business
- Knowledge and affinity with electronic products
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of creativity
- Flexible and Hands-on
- Negotiation skills
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Languages (Fluent verbal & writing): Dutch, English and French
- DNA: Flexible / no 9-5 worker / Dynamic
Peter De Ridder +32 3 871 97 34 of +32 499 777 440