Product Manager E-Flag-Store – Brussel
Our partner is a Top World company in FMCG-electronics with presence all over the world.
The BeNeLux Headquarters are situated in Belgium. In the frame of an inspiring vision for the coming 5 years and expansion operations, we are looking for a Product Manager E-Flag-Store.
In the position of E-Product Manager, you are responsible for the market evolution of a product group or category regarding market analysis, strategy and business management. You ensure the product marketing of a product group in the market, within the strategy and guidelines of our client in order to create more brand & product awareness, which will lead to stimulation of profit and turnover of our client for that specific product group.
The Product Manager’s tasks and responsibilities can be described by the 5 below domains:
Product Marketing Strategy
- You determine and execute missions, goals, prices and tactics of the assigned product portfolio based on the assigned product portfolio and on the internal plan to approach the market in line with the global and local guidelines.
Product availability & logistics
- You maintain an optimal availability and optimal stock levels of an assigned product portfolio, within the guidelines so you have enough products to be sold.
- You support the logistics and service issues, in line with the relevant policies, in order to determine a solid after sales process for the assigned product portfolio.
Product Marketing/ Price Setting
- You determine and develop all product related marketing activities, within the guidelines of global and local policies, in order to support and push sales, profit and brand awareness for the assigned product group and the total organization.
Report & Analyses
- You create clear marketing reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly), within the rules and regulations of the company, in order to have full insight in to the marketing process.
- You analyze marketing data and present the marketing plan/strategic plan towards internal and external stakeholders.
- You work and communicate efficiently with your own team and other departments: Sales, Order processing, Logistics, Legal, Customer Service, Corporate Marketing.
- You have at least 3years experience in a similar environment.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree.
- You have a Marketing background.
- You have an acceptable communication skill in Dutch and French.
You will be working in a dynamic and international working atmosphere.
Besides, the company is a Top World employer. You may count on a competitive salary package including fringe benefits.
Peter De Ridder +32 499 777 440? or +32 499 777 440
Peter De Ridder