22 feb Product Marketing Manager – Benelux – Rotterdam
In collaboration with ClearXperts, our customer is searching for a Product Marketing Manager based in the region of Rotterdam.
Our customer is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses. With their 60 years of experience they are a vast value in their pharmaceutical market. They deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products, genetic tests, bio devices and a range of services. They are working every day to help and bring relevant solutions to those who raise and care for animals.
This vacancy is dedicated for marketing professionals in the Netherlands.
The Product Marketing Manager will be part of a specific business unit within the commercial organization. He/she has the drive to develop and implement marketing campaigns, information and activities that promote the general portfolio. He/she will have financial responsibility for the marketing budget within the unit.
- Development of the annual strategic marketing plans for core products.
- Create and execute online and offline strategic plans to support the customer engagement.
- Staying up to date with the evolving portfolio of products, competition, market and industry trends.
- Analyze and gather data to inform commercial decision making.
- Ensure all material , training and support methods are made available for distributors in Benelux.
- Follow up of the customer journey for best practices how to reach the customers at each touchpoint.
- Managing the business unit expenses and allocated direct marketing expend budget.
- Reports to Business unit director.
- Working together with the field force team to ensure the alignment of marketing program to the commercial activities.
- Close working relationship with global marketing teams, commercial colleagues, and other sales and marketing business unit colleagues.
- Regular custom visits to gain customer insight and respond to opportunities in the market.
- Partnership with stakeholders.
- Location is based in Capelle ad Ijssel
- Travel requirement: 1 day per week in the other Benelux office (Zaventem) and ad hoc.
- Higher education in a marketing related field is preferred.
- Techno-scientific or life sciences experience or affinity is a plus.
- Commercial and analytical financial minded.
- Strategic and innovative thinker with an expert knowledge of key marketing techniques.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- At least 8 years of experience in a marketing role.
- Good language knowledge of spoken and written Dutch and English. French is a benefit.