Project Coordinator Retail – brussel
Our partner is a Top World company in FMCG-electronics with presence all over the world. The company’s offerings include home appliances such as TVs, monitors, printers, refrigerators, and washing machines as well as key mobile telecommunications products like smartphones and tablets.
As Retail marketing Coordinator you will be part of the Retail ‘Go To Market’ team within the Mobile division. You will be responsible for implementing the in-store display strategy in line with HQ GTM plans for mobile, tablet & wearables products.
Your goal is to increase the in-store purchase rate through differentiated in-store display and develop new customer experience solutions.
Manage all shop displays in the BeLux market, from planogram, rollout, briefing to agency and measuring effectiveness. Align with both internal and HQ stakeholders on required retail elements, planning, forecasting and on time delivery. Manage retail budgets and internal finance processes.
Merchandising & retail solutions
- Ensure POS visibility in line with marketing & sales plans
- Develop new solutions that enhance customer experiences
Retail guidelines gatekeeper
- Watch over the in-store visual brand identity.
- Make sure all HQ guidelines are respected and translated in to the local market.
- Strong communication skills
- Consumer oriented thinking
- Time and project management
- Problem solver
- Marketing & retail background
- Independent worker
- Helicopter view
- Ability to multi task
Peter De Ridder +32 3 871 97 30 & +32 499 777 440