14 jun Senior HR Business Partner – Vilvoorde
Our client is offering safety solutions in the field of permanent guarding, mobile safety, airport saftey and home security.The company has clients in a wide range of sectors. Thanks to many years of experience, the organization is a leading supplier in its sector. For our client’s headquarters in Vilvoorde we are currently looking for a Senior HR Business Partner.
The Senior HR Business Partner’s tasks and responsibilities can be situated in 4 domains:
Towards the business
- You support the business to realize the business unit strategy, in line with the overall HR strategy & programs.
- You provide input & advise in all HR related matters.
- You represent HR at the business table & manage the relationship between HR and business decision makers.
- You drive the people strategy and change efforts to meet the business requirements from a people point of view.
- You build a strategic workforce planning and manage the talent strategy (career paths, talent review and succession planning).
- You use the different HR KPI’s and metrics to monitor the result of the HR initiatives and programs and you provide advice.
- You analyse trends and anticipate needed change (organization, culture, employee satisfaction, absenteeism etc.).
- You are accountable for ensuring HR priorities are accepted and implemented within the respective Business Unit.
- You support the HRD by advising on all HR matters related to the involved business division.
- You provide this support by giving certain insights, designing HR solutions that meet business need, and by adequately implementing HR processes & programs.
- You contribute actively to the HR transformation.
Working with the HR Centers of Excellence & HR services
- You are ready to receive and assess all line management questions/suggestions related to total reward & organizational design (incl. function classification).
- You build the interface between business and recruitment and bring proactivity through workforce planning.
- You contribute to the internal mobility by identifying candidates in an ongoing way as through yearly cross divisional People Reviews.
- You advise regarding content, process and timing. You are in charge of the follow up, monitoring and providing input for continuous improvement.
- You act as a medium between the HR Center of Excellence and line management and you are supporting both parties.
- You provide yearly input based on divisional people & organization review.
- You are in charge of the Talent Management and you make sure that appropriate succession planning is set up for critical positions.
- You provide input and drive the change and communication plan for the respective Business Unit together with Internal Communications.
- You give support to the line management and liaise with Labor Relations & Social Law.
Working with employees
- You monitor and assess employee morale and commitment. Besides, you give advice upon upon measures as appropriate.
- You ensure the implementation by the line management of the onboarding process.
- You operate (White collar) exit interviews, make root cause analysis and advise on retention.
- You make sure that HR policies are understood and applied.
- You have a Master’s degree in HR, law etc. and a track record of 5 to 10 years experience in a generalist HR role.
- You have great interest in the security industry.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French and you have a good knowledge of English.
- You have a sound knowledge of social relations matters.
- You have an in depth understanding of HR practices, i.e. talent management and leadership development.
- You are able to drive change programs and a people strategy.
- You are able to engage, influence and have impact, listen and communicate effectively.
- You can build trust and credibility.
- You can take a long term view, you understand the implications of people related decisions.
You may count on an attractive salary package, including fringe benefits and a company car.
You get a full time contract of indefinite time. The position of Senior HR Business Partner will bring lots of variation and positive challenges
Christine Van Mol +32 (0) 477 448 755