20 mrt Technical Account Manager – Diegem
Around the world healthcare stakeholders are working to improve real-world patient outcomes through treatment innovations, care provision and access to healthcare.
For the information, technology and service solutions they need to drive new insights and approaches, they count on our customer. With a global team of 50,000, we harness insights, commercial and scientific depth, and executional expertise to empower clients to achieve some of their most important goals: Improving clinical, scientific and commercial results. Realizing the full potential of innovations. And, ultimately, driving healthcare forward.
An exciting opportunity is available for a candidate to join this international company, active in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry, as Technical Account Manager. Key responsibilities of the role are to maintain a high level of customer service ensuring continual customer satisfaction and to maximize revenue through upselling opportunities by means of a pre-sales angle.
The Technical Account Manager coordinates all the actions related to the customers allocated and collaborates closely with the Sales team. He / She will ensure good professional relationships with these customers and has total responsibility for up-sales related to his/her customers on the existing products.
The Technical Account Manager is responsible for developing his/her accounts and developing the relationships within the account.
1. Principal Accountabilities:
- Sales and Account Management
- Responsible for the allocated local contracted customers and ensure the highest quality of services;
- Responsible for new sales (up-sales & cross-sales) to existing customers within existing portfolio;
- Responsible for sales activities with focus on companies strategic portfolio;
- Identify and ensure permanent relationships with the customers by maintaining and developing the customer relationship with key decision makers at the respective customer organization;
- Provide guidance;
- Support proactively to overcome obstacles with the account;
- Ensure customer satisfaction by offering the products and solutions that best
- meet the customer’s needs;
- Facilitate the resolution of problems by involving the concerned individuals (internal and/or external stakeholders);
- Understand the local and regional market trends and update his/her knowledge;
- Cooperate with the Sales Specialists to ensure a high level of service and quality excellence in order to ensure the success of the operations and projects;
- Perform customer training.
- Participate in cooperation with the Sales team in the customer pricing offer;
- Be in charge of the business development in line with the companies sales strategy and in cooperation with the local / regional Sales team;
- Contribute to the development of the sales strategy and is in charge of applying sales plans within the organization that fit the overall company business strategy;
- Responsible in achieving the budget as planned;
- Weekly updates to the ERP system (opportunities, customer information etc.);
- Develop and share his/her knowlegde and abilities with the Sales team;
- Keep him/her updated on products and services.
- A Bachelor or Master degree with 2 to 4 years;
- The Technical Account Manager is willing to develop affinity with healthcare or pharmaceutical industry;
- A customer-oriented personality with positive drive and a pragmatic, innovative approach;
- Able to work willingly and effectively with others in and across a matrix organization;
- Able to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Excellent Customer Service skills, rigorous, empathy, presentation and business development skills. Good negotiation and influencing skills. Great in networking.
- High level of computer literacy;a
- Languages:Dutch (native), French and English;
- Strong communication and listening skills are required.
Peter De Ridder +32 3 871 97 30