20 mrt Territory Sales Manager – Wallonia and Luxembourg
Our customer is a Swedish company that for generations has specialized in developing, manufacturing and marketing high-quality products that protect hands and feet. This organization is recognized as a Top Company in its sector.
In close collaboration with researchers and its customers, they design products that deliver the highest standard of protection, durability and ergonomics.
What they sell is a complete safety concept, which aims to reduce accidents through quality products, education and safety inspections. From its corporate head office in Leksand, Sweden, they envision a safer day with zero injuries to hands and feet.
As this organization is pushing forward its sales in the BeLux, we are in search of a Territory Sales Manager.
Generate turnover at existing and new customers.
The Territory Sales Manager is the link between the territory and the company, by taking responsibility over territory customers and prospects, distributors and end users.
Actively involved in 1 or more teams for strategic customers.
Supply customer and prospect information through CRM, supply market information and needs to Products and Innovation.
- Daily report activities in our CRM system
- Regularly report sales results, as well as peek up to date on sales and other strategic changes that effecting the sales process
- Build strong external networks and make the company known as a leader in personal protection.
- Actively participate in events for clients
- Translate the strategic targets into a RAC plan.
- Define ambitious and realistic sales targets and distribute these targets and/or sales platform targets.
- The Territory Sales Manager has a role model and actively drive the companies Business plan.
- Implement additional duties assigned by manager.
- Building up relations/network
- Relevant University Degree
- Fluency in English and language of the assigned region
- Minimum of 2-3 years Sales experience in a relevant field.
- Sales Bonus Plan
- Private use of company car, Laptop, Mobile Phone
- The companies Group benefits programm
Peter De Ridder +32 3 871 97 30