Our client is a multinational manufacturer and marketer of chemical products for consumers and industrial customers.
- Reporting to the Strategic Marketing Director you will be working in a recently created strategic marketing function within the business with strong plans for further growth and development. You will define and implement the product/market strategy through the development of heat maps in order to create a more valuable, differentiated business portfolio in line with wider business strategy
- Additionally, as the Strategic Marketing Leader, you will:
- Comply with EHS- and compliance guidelines, taking full regard of the EEC competition law requirements in the course of all activities. Coordinate cross functional matrix teams tasked at building, implementing and monitoring the market strategy and marketing plan of your business area and drive the strategic sessions resulting in actionable marketing plans.
- Develop a product development pipeline towards the desired product portfolio (front end innovation and new product development) and accelerate the success of new product launches
- Continuously assess the market for new opportunities through the collection and distribution of competitor- and customer intelligence to propose investment cases in order to strengthen the value chain position and support M&A scouting
- Conduct regular implementation reviews to monitor and highlight opportunities and continuous improvement actions through market diagnostics.
- Actively participate in the build-up of annual business budgets and long term strategic planning
- Act as an advisor for supply chain, sales and operations teams within the EMEA region through the provision of up to date market info